“National Action Plan on Combating Violence Against Women 2016-2020” was prepared in pursuance of all international conventions, including mainly the Istanbul Convention, the provisions of national legislation and all policy documents, with the contribution and involvement of relevant public institutions, non-governmental organizations and research centers of universities on women studies.
The National Action Plan on Combating Violence Against Women 2016-2020 has following 5 primary goals with 31 main activities;
1. Legislative arrangements;
2. Creating awareness and transformation of mentality;
3. Providing protective and preventive services and strengthening the victims of violence;
4. Regulation and implementation of health services;
5. Cooperation among institutions and policies.
Source of Information