The principal themes of the 2011 Report on Gender Equality are as follows:
- Decision-making: political decision-making and senior corporate management;
- Education, training and research;
- Working life;
- Reconciling work and family life;
- Men and gender equality;
- Violence against women, intimate partner violence and human trafficking;
- Gender equality policy organisation ;
- Gender mainstreaming.
The Report also contains sections on legislative trends in gender equality and Finland's actions in the gender equality policy of the European Union and in various international gender equality policy contexts.
Source of Information
Finland Ministry of Social Affairs and Health