The National Plan to Combat Human Trafficking 2018-2021 is organized around 5 strategic domains;
1) legal and institutional aspects
2) prevention of traffic in persons
3) protection and support of victims, including legal, medical and psychosocial support
4) repression, accountability and social reintegration of perpetrators
5) strengthen institutional mechanisms to combat human trafficking (National Police and Public Prosecutor’s Office), in close coordination with NGOs and IEC (Information, Education, Communication) strategies to mobilize stakeholders.
Source of Information