The Ministry for the Promotion of Women, the Family and the Protection of Children is responsible for leading all actions to combat GBV. To this end, there are:
- The National Committee for the Fight against Gender-Based Violence, Harmful Traditional Practices and Child Marriage created by Order No. 13/PM.18 of 07 June 2018 with regional, prefectoral, sub-prefectoral and communal and district branches;
- The GBV sub-cluster comprising UNS agencies and international and national organisations, led by UNFPA;
- The GBV working groups in Bossangoa, Berberati, Bambari, Bria and Kaga Bandoro;
- The working group to monitor, analyse and report on conflict-related sexual violence (MARA);
- The Rapid Response Mechanism (MRM) working group.
Source of Information