The National Action Plan against Trafficking in Persons (2010-2015) has nine (9) strategic goals that are as follows:
1) Improve the anti-trafficking response by strengthening legal framework.
2) Implement integrated action among enforcement agencies.
3) Raise public awareness through information dissemination to the public.
4) Provide protection and rehabilitation services that conform to international standards in collaborations with the NGOs.
5) Combating labour trafficking.
6) Design and perform integrated training of personnel involved in implementing Anti-Trafficking in Persons Act 2007.
7) Develop information management system for government agencies involved in fighting trafficking in persons.
8) Develop local and international partnership.
9) Strengthen Governance.
Source of Information
Website of the Ministry of Home Affairs