Some non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in Mongolia have introduced a 24 hour counselling services for parents. The following agencies provide hotline services for children:
- Child Phone-19-79 at NAC;
- Friendly Talk-464030 at the Centre for Protection of Children from Violence (NGO);
- Reproductive Health Counseling-312151 at the Adolescent Future Centre, (NGO);
- Trust Hotline-1903 and 99927644, Counselling on Prevention from Trafficking, Centre for Gender Equality, (NGO);
- Hotline-70150150, Equal Steps (NGO);
- Crisis Intervention Hotline-130 at Ulaanbaatar Police Department.
The above mentioned hotline services can provide children with counselling and referral services in case of child rights violations.
Source of Information
CRC/C/MNG/3-4, p. 32