In the period from 2016 to 2018, with the support of the Project on Prevention of Domestic Violence implemented by the GOPA consulting group branch in Tajikistan, efforts were applied to the capacity-building of medical personnel, social workers, personnel of civil registry offices, representatives of the Committee for Religious Affairs and Regulation of National Traditions, Ceremonies and Rituals, as well as civil servants, municipal police inspectors and teachers.
Training was provided to:
- 709 gynaecologists, family doctors and forensic medicine experts;
- 684 nurses and obstetricians;
- 832 social workers;
- 438 teachers;
- 589 municipal police inspectors;
- 103 staff members of State civil registry offices;
- 98 civil servants;
- 180 representatives of offices of the Committee on Women and the Family;
- 351 representatives of the Committee for Religious Affairs and Regulation of National Traditions, Ceremonies and Rituals;
- 36 public lawyers who provide initial legal aid free of charge.
Source of Information