The National Policy on the Elimination of Violence against Women and Girls 2016-2020 sets out the blueprint for eliminating violence against women and girls in the Solomon Islands.
Its priority outcome areas are:
- Adopting holistic prevention strategies
- Strengthening of legal frameworks, law enforcement and the justice system
- Providing better access to medical, legal and protective services
- Perpetrators accountability and rehabilitation
- Development of national commitments and improvement in coordination
Source of Information